Customer Reward PointsAs a thank you to customers for shopping at GemsBodyJewellery.co.uk we would like to invite you to join our new customer reward program. As a valued customer of Gem's Body Jewellery, you can earn points which will give you discounts on future orders.
To begin earning Points you will need to log in or register for a Free Customer Account.
Usually you will earn 5 points for every Pound you spend on the site, however as a special offer we are currently offering double points! So you can earn 10 points back for every £1 you spend.
Each point is worth £0.01 to spend at our store, this works out at a whopping 10% back on your purchases!
Points cannot be redeemed toward shipping and handling fees.
Points are automatically credited to your account following each completed and paid purchase on this web site. The total Points available for redemption will be displayed in your customer account, the value of these points will be displayed during the checkout process. You will have the option to redeem earned points on your current order or save the points in your account to be built up and used on a later purchase.
Points are not transferable.
Gem's Body Jewellery Points Specific Terms:
- Gem's Body Jewellery the right to terminate the Points program at any time without prior notice.
- This program is a point-based reward program for clients of Gem's Body Jewellery and can only be redeemed by the individual to whom they were issued and are non-transferable.
- Points can only be redeemed towards products at the gemsbodyjewellery.co.uk web site and cannot be used toward shipping/handling or any other charges.
- Points can be used in conjunction with other Gem's Body Jewellery offers and discount codes.
- Points which are accumulated on orders paid by cheque, postal order or bank transfer may not be redeemed until the payment is cleared and the order processed.
- Points earned on orders that are later cancelled will be deducted from your account.
- Points can be used to purchase sale items and clearance items.
- Points can not be used to purchase gift certificates.
- All discrepancies involving Reward Points must be brought to our attention immediately. Each incident will be researched and resolved as quickly as possible.
- Points have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Points are awarded based on the value of the order after discounts. If an order is paid for in full by rewards points, no further points will be earned on that order.
Returns: Items returned where reward
points have been redeemed
will be considered to have
been paid with an equal
share of the reward points.
For example: If you purchase 3 items and redeem 300 reward points, it will be considered that 100 points apply to each item. Your refund of a single item will therefore consist of 100 points (equal to £1), plus the remaining cost of the item after the £1 deduction.